— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Oh, hello there. Are you looking to do a little online bargain hunting in between errands and chores and family get togethers? I’m so glad you came here because I found some really great sales on products I think can help improve your life in small and big ways. Everything I have to share with you today is something we have tested at Reviewed.
More: Ulta is having an amazing sale on all the expensive makeup you love
It’s our job to try out all the products you might want to buy so we can help you find out which are actually worth your time. And beyond product testing in our labs and in the real world, I and my team of bargain hunters have made it our mission to help you find the best times to buy so you can save the most money on these awesome products and spend wisely.
More: Anthropologie is having another massive sale this weekend
1. Under $10: The best car charger
The MaxBoost 24W car charger is the best one we’ve ever tested. It’s super small but sturdy, and charged our test phone fully in under two hours. Right now it’s only $8, down from $10, so why not pick one up and stash it in your car? You’ll be glad you have it when you need it.
Get the MaxBoost 24W Car Charger for $7.99 (Save $2)
2. Under $10: The best eye mask
Sick of waking up because the sun is blinding you? Maybe it’s time to pick up an eye mask. This one from Nidra is the best contoured option—we know, we’ve tested all the top options and this one outperformed the rest. It stays put all night long and the rounded shape means you won’t have material pressing down on your eyes as you sleep, so it’s extra comfortable.
Get the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask for $9.95 (Save $2)
3. Under $80: The most popular Instant Pot
The Instant Pot is the cooking tool to have these days. Not only does it replace your rice cooker and slow cooker, freeing up storage space, but it makes quick work of everything from soups and stews to meatloaf to cake and yogurt. It’s a crazy versatile device, and right now it’s down to one of the lowest prices we’ve seen this year, thanks to a discount and an on-page coupon.
If you’ve got a bigger family to feed or you’re a meal prepper, check out the 8-quart version, which is only $102 right now, $17 less than usual.
Get the Instant Pot DUO60 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker for $76.49 (Save $23.50)
4. Under $150: The best true wireless earbuds that aren’t Apple Airpods
It’s 2019 and corded headphones are rapidly becoming a thing of the past. While Apple makes the best pair, they are not for everyone. Whether you don’t have an Apple phone or you just don’t find that style comfortable, you’re in luck. Right now, the best true wireless headphones that aren’t made by Apple are on sale for $150, a $20 drop and one of the best prices we’ve seen. Our tested lauded their snug fit, long battery life, and decent sound quality.
Get the Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Headphones for $149.99 (Save $20)
5. Under $500: The best mattress in a box
Whether you’re ready to admit it or not, your mattress is old and probably grosser than you should think about. Mattresses fill up with all sorts of “things” over years of sweaty, drooling, sleeping bodies in them for hours on end, so it’s good to replace yours semi-often. We’re not talking every year, but if you haven’t replaced your in longer than you can remember, check out this Tuft & Needle same on Amazon. T&N makes the best mattress we’ve ever tested. Not only was it comfortable, luxurious, and easy to set up, but it’s also more affordable than other top options like Purple (our favorite “luxury” brand) and Casper (one of our least favorites so far).
- Tuft & Needle Twin Mattress in a Box—$280 (Save $70)
- Tuft & Needle Full Mattress in a Box—$396 (Save $99)
- Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress in a Box—$476 (Save $119)
- Tuft & Needle King Mattress in a Box—$600 (Save $150)
Other great deals you can get online right now
- Anthropologie—Get an extra 40% off sale items through the weekend
- Apple iPhone XS 64GB—$950 at eBay (Save $49).
- Eufy RoboVac 11c—$170 at Massdrop (Save $30): Get a nice discount on one of our favorite robot vacuums that has been discontinued.
- Kate Spade—Save 30% off sitewide during the Friends and Family sale now through March 31 with the code “ONEBIGFAMILY.”
- LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer—$14.99 (Save $5): Use the on-page coupon to save on this cult-favorite moisturizer.
- Nectar Sleep—Save $125 on all mattresses and get two free memory foam pillows.
- Puro—The best kids’ headphones, the BT-2000s, are on sale for $70 right now, the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $30 off the usual price.
- REI—Members can save 20% on one full-price item plus an extra 20% on one REI Outlet item with the code “MEMPERK2019.”
- Sam’s Club—Get a 20 lb. Weighted Anti-Anxiety Blanket for $100 (Save $70)
- Samsung 55-inch Q9 QLED TV—$2,000 at Massdrop (Save $800): Get a huge discount on one of the best TVs of 2019.
- ThermoWorks—Get the Thermopen Mk4, one of the best meat thermometers we’ve ever tested, for $79.20 (Save $19.80) in blue and yellow.
- Tuft & Needle Mattress—$476 (Save $119): The best bed in a box is usually around $595, but you can get a great deal on Amazon now.
- Tuft & Needle Nod Mattress—$316 (Save $79): This is our favorite mattress company’s more affordable model, and you can get it now for the second-lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- Tuft & Needle Premium Pillow—$80 (Save $20): These pillows come from our favorite mattress-in-a-box company and they’re available for a terrific deal.
- Ulta—Celebrate Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty with a savings on MAC, SugarPill lipstick, ProActiv, and more.
- Wayfair—Save up to 70% off outdoor furniture, dining, and spring organization.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.