— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Walmart is our go-to stop for competitive prices on everything from basic beauty products to that kitchen gadget you’ve been eyeing. But between rollbacks and seemingly lower prices than usual, it can be hard to tell if something is actually a good deal against its competitors.
More: The 5 best Amazon deals you’ll find right now
That’s where we come in. Throughout the year we not only test hundreds of products, but we deal hunt for them, so we know when something is actually a good deal. Plus, we’ll also comparison shop and take out the heavy digging for you, so you can buy with a little more confidence. Here are the 10 best deals we found at Walmart this week.
1. Under $20: The best laundry detergent there is at its best price
Calm down, Gronk. We’re not talking about Tide Pods. In fact, the best laundry detergent is from a company you might not have heard of before: Persil. How do we know? We put it and all the popular options to the test, quite literally. Persil blew the competition out of the sudsy waters to be named the Best Laundry Detergent.
Right now you can get a 96-load jug of the good stuff in Original or Intense Fresh scents for just under $16, marking the best price we’ve ever see and a steep drop compared to Amazon’s $23 asking price for the same stuff. This detergent removed 2% more stains than the ever-popular Tide, something you might not notice in a side-by-side comparison but will definitely see as you wash your clothes over time.
- Get Persil ProClean Liquid Laundry Detergent in Original Scent (96 loads) for $15.97 (Save $7)
- Get Persil ProClean Liquid Laundry Detergent in Intense Fresh Scent (96 loads) for $15.97 (Save $7)
2. Under $20: The best affordable space heater at its lowest price
4. Under $25: An amazing hair care product for color-treated hair
Get Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 for $20.99 (Save $7)
5. Under $100: A highly rated upright vacuum for pet owners
We test a lot of vacuums here at Reviewed, and Bissell’s models always perform well, so while we haven’t tested this one yet, the sub-$100 price tag and brand track record have us psyched about this deal. The Bissell CleanView is our top pick for affordable bagless upright vacuums, and our vacuum expert Jon Chan tells me this model has everything the CleanView offers, and in some cases, its tech is even better. Plus, it has a retractable power cord, a feature not enough plug-in devices have.
The Pet vacuum is, obviously, designed to handle a house filled with fur and dander. It’s also $20 cheaper at Walmart than on Amazon. Amazon’s stock is back-ordered anyway, and if you order from Walmart you can pick up your new vacuum as soon as today.
Get the Bissell PowerLifter Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum for $90 (Save $20)
6. Under $20: A cult favorite makeup sponge
Anyone who uses liquid foundation or loves contouring knows that a makeup sponge is essential. While a big bag of disposable sponges is relatively cheap, you end up spending a bit of money over time and they’re not the most sustainable option. When we tested the cult favorite beautyblender, we were blown away by how the oval-shaped easily fit the contours of our face. Plus, it should last you three months with proper cleaning and right now, you can knock $3 off the original $20 price tag.
Get the beautyblender for $16.99 (Save $3)
7. Under $200: A robot vacuum that’s perfect for pets
Let’s be honest: We absolutely love our pets, but we absolutely don’t love constantly cleaning up after them. While we could vacuum every day to clean up all their hair, it does get tedious after a while. Thankfully, some robot vacuums are designed with animals in mind to actually get your floors cleaned.
The Eufy Robovac 11c has a wide rolling brush and two side brushes along with Boost IQ technology that increases suction power to suck up more pet fur and dander from your floors. And with WiFi connectivity, it’s controllable with a smartphone app so you can start it up even if you’re not home. Right now it’s $90 less than usual, making it a great time to buy and help clean up all the shedding.
Get the Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition for $199.99 (Save $90)
8. Under $2,000: The best 65-inch 4K TV at its lowest price
Refurb or not, this massive of a discount is almost unheard-of, especially considering the C8 has incredible picture, high-dynamic range (HDR) and a built-in smart platform so you don’t even need a streaming device to start bingeing your favorite shows.
Get the LG C8 55-in. OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,999 (Save $300)
9. Under $100: One of the best baby carriers
Get the LÍLLÉbaby All Seasons Essentials Carrier for $79 (Save $20)
10. Under $350: A budget big screen with streaming built-in
The hardware in this model is all essentially the same as in their Series 5 TVs, which impressed us in our tests (and at my house), but the remote doesn’t offer voice control (and you can upgrade the Roku remote at any time too) and some users complained about a flickering screen. But again, $338 for a 55-inch 4K TV. Outrageous.
Get the TCL S421 55-in. 4K Ultra HD HDR Roku Smart TV for $338 (Save $30)
Other online deals and sales we love
- American Eagle—Take 30% off AE and Tailgate in the Friends and Family Sale.
- Brooklyn Bedding—Get 20% off mattresses online with the code “WINTER20” through March 5.
- DreamCloud Sleep—Save $200 on all mattresses.
- Houzz—Get up to 70% off rugs, vanities, outdoor furniture an more in the Spring Refresh sale.
- Nectar Sleep—Save $125 on all mattresses and get two free memory foam pillows.
- Puro—The best kids’ headphones, the BT-2000s, are on sale for $70 right now, the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $30 off the usual price.
- Purple—Get a free gift worth $70-$130 with any mattress purchase. You can choose from the Purple pillow, sheets, mattress protector, cushion, or blanket.
- Serta—Get a free box spring or save up to $500 on the Serta iComfort mattress.
- Target—Save 25% on all bedding and bath today only.
- Wayfair—Save up to 65% on upholstery like couches and headboards.
Check out the best deals at Amazon
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered this holiday season. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.