— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Happy Friday! We finally reached the end of the workweek and I think that calls for a little celebration, which means I will be doing a little online shopping. So I don’t spend my entire paycheck, I usually snoop around the sale sections and typically I make it out big. But I don’t just want to save money, I want to save money on a good product.
More: Anthropologie is having another massive sale this weekend
Here at Reviewed, we spend the entire year testing products in our lab in Cambridge, MA, so we know a thing or two about what dictates a good buy. We also use price tracking tools so we can get through all the hoopla of digging for the best prices on these products. Today, we found some of our favorites like robot vacuums, sleep masks, and car chargers. Bonus: they’re all basically at the lowest prices we’ve ever seen.
1. Under $160: A robot vacuum for spring cleaning
‘Tis the season for spring cleaning! If you actually hate cleaning (vacuuming is the worst chore, in my opinion), then you would much rather have someone do it for you—like a handy robot. Robot vacuums keep things nice and tidy in between deep cleanings and the Ecovacs Deebot N79S is one of our favorite smart robot vacuums.
We love this model because you can control it from an intuitive app on your phone. Plus, with Alexa connectivity, you can take your laziness to the next level by having Alexa tell Deebot to clean. Right now, you can knock $40 off the price tag with the code “ECOVACSDN79S” until the end of the month.
Get the Ecovacs Deebot N79S for $159.99 (Save $40) with the code “ECOVACSDN79S”
2. Under $10: One of our favorite car chargers
I refuse to drive on long road trips without a car charger. Between using your phone for navigation, music, and phone calls, that thing tends to drain fast and you do not want to be on the road with a dead phone. That’s why you you should invest in a solid USB car charger and you don’t have to spend too much. Right now, this one from Maxboost is back down to the lowest price we’ve ever seen. After testing several car chargers, this one was our runner-up because it charged phones the quickest (less than two hours) and has two ports for devices.
Get the Maxboost 24W USB Car Charger for $7.99 (Save $2)
3. Under $10: The best sleep mask we’ve ever tested
Whether you’re on an airplane or trying to catch some midday Zzzs, falling asleep with light can be tricky. That’s where a good sleep mask comes in. Our tester put herself to the very tough task of napping with the best sleep masks on the market to find the best one. She loved the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask for it’s contoured shape, meaning it blocks out all the light and stayed in place even in the deepest of sleeps. Right now, it’s at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
Get the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask for $9.95 (Save $2)
4. Under $10: Our favorite measure spoons for baking and more
Although it may not seem like the most important thing, finding the right set of measuring spoons is essential. Some are oddly shaped and won’t fit into a spice jar while other just aren’t as durable. This set from Cuisipro has the best measuring spoons we’ve ever tested. They’re basically unbendable, sit flat on the countertop, and come with all the teaspoon and tablespoon measurements you could need. Not too mention they’re inexpensive, and right now, you can get them at one of their lowest prices.
Get the Cuisipro Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set for $8.52 (Save $5.48)
5. Under $150: Truly wireless earbuds for cord-free music
If you don’t want to follow the crowd and get a pair of (expensive) AirPods, these truly wireless earbuds from Jabra are your best bet. In our tests, we found that have good sound quality, a snug fit, a good battery life, and a great wireless range. Plus, they work with both Apple and Android phones. Right now, you can get your own pair of these typically $170 earbuds for the best price we’ve ever seen outside of one very brief price drop to $120 late last year.
Get the Jabra elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds for $149.99 (Save $20)
Other great deals you can get online right now
- Anthropologie—Get an extra 40% off sale items through the weekend
- Apple iPhone XS 64GB—$950 at eBay (Save $49).
- Eufy RoboVac 11c—$170 at Massdrop (Save $30): Get a nice discount on one of our favorite robot vacuums that has been discontinued.
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker—$76.49 on Amazon (Save $23.50)
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 8-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker—101.99 on Amazon (Save $37)
- Kate Spade—Save 30% off sitewide during the Friends and Family sale now through March 31 with the code “ONEBIGFAMILY.”
- LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer—$14.99 (Save $5): Use the on-page coupon to save on this cult-favorite moisturizer.
- Nectar Sleep—Save $125 on all mattresses and get two free memory foam pillows.
- Puro—The best kids’ headphones, the BT-2000s, are on sale for $70 right now, the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $30 off the usual price.
- REI—Members can save 20% on one full-price item plus an extra 20% on one REI Outlet item with the code “MEMPERK2019.”
- Sam’s Club—Get a 20 lb. Weighted Anti-Anxiety Blanket for $100 (Save $70)
- Samsung 55-inch Q9 QLED TV—$2,000 at Massdrop (Save $800): Get a huge discount on one of the best TVs of 2019.
- ThermoWorks—Get the Thermopen Mk4, one of the best meat thermometers we’ve ever tested, for $79.20 (Save $19.80) in blue and yellow.
- Tuft & Needle Mattress—$476 (Save $119): The best bed in a box is usually around $595, but you can get a great deal on Amazon now.
- Tuft & Needle Nod Mattress—$316 (Save $79): This is our favorite mattress company’s more affordable model, and you can get it now for the second-lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- Tuft & Needle Premium Pillow—$80 (Save $20): These pillows come from our favorite mattress-in-a-box company and they’re available for a terrific deal.
- Ulta—Celebrate Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty with a savings on MAC, SugarPill lipstick, ProActiv, and more.
- Wayfair—Save up to 70% off outdoor furniture, dining, and spring organization.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.