— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Happy Hump Day, people! The middle of the week is either a struggle to get through or its flying by. Right now, it seems like the week is dragging on and we could always use a distraction—like some online shopping. Plus, if you hit the sale sections you can save some cash while still getting an incredible product.
More: Ulta is having an amazing sale on all the expensive makeup you love
But you don’t just want to buy something because it’s at a good price. You want to save on something quality that will last you for years to come. Here at Reviewed, not only do we test hundreds of products throughout the year, but we also use price tracking tools to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck. Today, we found incredible deals on Amazon for robot vacuums, hiking gear, and more.
1. Under $160: A robot vacuum for spring cleaning
‘Tis the season for spring cleaning! If you actually hate cleaning (vacuuming is the worst chore, in my opinion), then you would much rather have someone do it for you—like a handy robot. Robot vacuums keep things nice and tidy in between deep cleanings and the Ecovacs Deebot N79S is one of our favorite smart robot vacuums.
We love this model because you can control it from an intuitive app on your phone. Plus, with Alexa connectivity, you can take your laziness to the next level by having Alexa tell Deebot to clean. Right now, you can knock $40 off the price tag with the code “ECOVACSDN79S” until the end of the month.
Get the Ecovacs Deebot N79S for $159.99 (Save $40) with the code “ECOVACSDN79S”
2. Under $10: Hair gel that keeps everything in place
When it comes to styling men’s hair sometimes you need a little extra oomph. This styling cream from American Crew is known for its low shine and high hold, meaning it will keep everything in place without looking greasy. One of my coworkers absolutely raves about this product—and he has great hair to back it up. Right now, you can make your hair look just as incredible for under $10.
Get the American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme for $8.59 (Save $8.59)
3. Under $40: Osprey gear at a great discount
If you’re planning on doing a bit of hiking or camping come springtime, then you might want to take advantage of 20% off Osprey gear right now. You can save on everything from daypacks to packing cubes to luggage to all sorts of organization products. Any of these products would make packing for a camping trip or long hike that much easier, and one of editors has used these products while traveling and backpacking. and we’ve been eyeing the Ultralight Stuff Pack and Packing Cube Set for their lightweight and packing space.
- Get the Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack for $27.96 (Save $6.99)
- Get the Osprey Packs UL Packing Cube Set for $30.36 (Save $7.59)
4. Under $50: A massager to knead out the stress of life
After a stressful winter, I think we all deserve some time to relax. Even if you don’t have time (or the funds) to head to the spa, an at-home massager will do the trick and is a much more affordable option. Right now, you can get $10 off a neck and back massager from Mynt with the code “MXF6FVZF.” It offers both deep kneading and heat functions for extra relaxation and blood circulation. Although we haven’t tested these products ourselves, they have good reviews and are made by a sister company of Anker—one of our favorites and a reliable brand.
Get the Mynt Shiatsu Massager for $39.99 (Save $10) with the code “MXF6FVZF”
5. Under $150: Truly wireless earbuds for cord-free music
If you don’t want to follow the crowd and get a pair of (expensive) AirPods, these truly wireless earbuds from Jabra are your best bet. In our tests, we found that have good sound quality, a snug fit, a good battery life, and a great wireless range. Plus, they work with both Apple and Android phones. Right now, you can get your own pair of these typically $170 earbuds for the best price we’ve ever seen outside of one very brief price drop to $120 late last year.
Get the Jabra elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds for $149.99 (Save $20)
Other great deals you can get online right now
- eBay—Save an extra 40% off luxe brands like Chanel, Burberry, and more.
- Houzz—Save up to 70% on everything from bar stools and bedding to outdoor furniture and dining sets.
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker—$76.49 on Amazon (Save $23.50)
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 8-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker—101.99 on Amazon (Save $37)
- LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer—$14.99 (Save $5): Use the on-page coupon to save on this cult-favorite moisturizer.
- Nectar Sleep—Save $125 on all mattresses and get two free memory foam pillows.
- Puro—The best kids’ headphones, the BT-2000s, are on sale for $70 right now, the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $30 off the usual price.
- REI—Members can save 20% on one full-price item plus an extra 20% on one REI Outlet item with the code “MEMPERK2019.”
- Tuft & Needle Mattress—$476 (Save $119): The best bed in a box is usually around $595, but you can get a great deal on Amazon now.
- Tuft & Needle Nod Mattress—$316 (Save $79): This is our favorite mattress company’s more affordable model, and you can get it now for the second-lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- Tuft & Needle Premium Pillow—$80 (Save $20): These pillows come from our favorite mattress-in-a-box company and they’re available for a terrific deal.
- Ulta—Celebrate Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty with a savings on MAC, SugarPill lipstick, ProActiv, and more.
- Wayfair—Save up to 70% off outdoor furniture, dining, and spring organization.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.